When I get an idea:
- Don’t share it immediately; you need time and space to incubate your new baby! Develop this idea and expand it!
- Expanding can be done by staying in the zone of inspiration.
- Teach yourself how to do that something–that idea!
- Decide whether or not to keep a log of it.
- The pace of your project depends on its settings.
- Is it being monitored? The project/ Daily journal/log
- Are you actually doing it or just thinking about doing what you want to do?
- Become the expert, be able to answer any and all questions and talking secrets . . . tbc